Meanwhile, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has directed schools not to sell textbooks, notebooks and garments in their premises professionally, as well as the NCERT / CBSE textbooks, among the controversy surrounding the content of private publishers’ books. Have asked to use.
CBSE has stated in its circular that the Board has asked repeatedly affiliated schools to not distribute clothing, textbooks, notebooks, stationery materials, etc. in a professional manner and follow the rules and regulations of the Board’s affiliation in this regard.
The Board has said that, “He takes such tasks seriously and directs the schools to stay away from such harmful works. “The circular issued by Srinivas of the Deputy Secretary (Affiliation) of the Board has said that through the various grievances of the parents and several parties, it has come to the notice of the Board that the school still has a business , Breeders etc. are selling. Schools are either selling them in the school premises or are selling them through select shopkeepers.
- Rules 19.1 of CBSE affiliation states that the Society or Trust or company registered under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 should ensure that the school operates as a community service and not as a
- Professionalism does not thrive in schools in any form.
- All the schools affiliated to the Board should adhere to the circular dated April 12, 2016 in which the NCERT / CBSE textbooks have been asked to be used.
- On receiving reports or complaints about the pressure of buying other books of publishers instead of NCERT / CBSE books on school children and their parents, the board said that “the board has taken such violations seriously.” In this case, it is again taken care that educational institutions are not business establishments and their sole purpose is to provide quality education.
- Avoid such untoward activities in schools, where parents are asked to buy textbooks, notebooks, stationery, dresses, shoes, belts etc. within the school premises or by select shopkeepers.
School Management Be sure to follow these instructions strictly.