Meanwhile, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has directed schools not to sell textbooks, notebooks and garments in their premises professionally, as well as the NCERT / CBSE textbooks, among the controversy surrounding the content of private publishers’ books. Have asked to use.
CBSE has stated in its circular that the Board has asked repeatedly affiliated schools to not distribute clothing, textbooks, notebooks, stationery materials, etc. in a professional manner and follow the rules and regulations of the Board’s affiliation in this regard.
The Board has said that, “He takes such tasks seriously and directs the schools to stay away from such harmful works. “The circular issued by Srinivas of the Deputy Secretary (Affiliation) of the Board has said that through the various grievances of the parents and several parties, it has come to the notice of the Board that the school still has a business , Breeders etc. are selling. Schools are either selling them in the school premises or are selling them through select shopkeepers.
- Rules 19.1 of CBSE affiliation states that the Society or Trust or company registered under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 should ensure that the school operates as a community service and not as a
- Professionalism does not thrive in schools in any form.
- All the schools affiliated to the Board should adhere to the circular dated April 12, 2016 in which the NCERT / CBSE textbooks have been asked to be used.
- On receiving reports or complaints about the pressure of buying other books of publishers instead of NCERT / CBSE books on school children and their parents, the board said that “the board has taken such violations seriously.” In this case, it is again taken care that educational institutions are not business establishments and their sole purpose is to provide quality education.
- Avoid such untoward activities in schools, where parents are asked to buy textbooks, notebooks, stationery, dresses, shoes, belts etc. within the school premises or by select shopkeepers.
School Management Be sure to follow these instructions strictly.
Hi there, I check your blog daily. Your story-telling
style is witty, keep up the good work!
Appreciate it for all your efforts that you have put in this.
Very interesting information.
I was able to find good information from your content.
Yeah bookmaking this wasn’t a risky decision outstanding post!
I needed to thank you for this fantastic read!!
I absolutely loved every little bit of it. I’ve got you bookmarked to check
out new things you post…
I like this website very much, Its a very nice post to read and receive info.
I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up.
hi!,I like your writing so much! proportion we communicate extra approximately your article on AOL?
I need a specialist on this house to solve my problem.
Maybe that’s you! Looking ahead to see you.
Good day I am so delighted I found your site, I really found
you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to
say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the
moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS
feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.
Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog
and definitely will come back from now on. I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a nice morning!
What’s up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant piece
Fantastic post.Never knew this, thanks for letting me know.
It?s difficult to find well-informed people about this topic, but you seem like you know what you?re talking about!
Great article. Much obliged.
Comments are closed.